Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ATTN: MALAYSIANS

I didn't know it when I did it, but now it's bothering me to high heaven.  It's Durbervilles, not Dubervilles.  There's an 'R' missing.  And I'm trying to play it off like it doesn't matter, like it was all planned.  It's too late to change it.

And wait a second, does anybody else get lots of traffic from Malaysia?  Because, almost every day, I get Malaysians accessing my blog.  And it's usually from sites like badloancredit.com or jenniferanistonpencuro.nicepro.net, where Malaysians get re-directed to my blog.  If you're Malaysian and reading this, please help me understand this weird phenomena.  How did my blog tap into your country's radar?  I'm not complaining in the least.  And, in fact, this whole experience has compelled me to one day travel to your great country.  But, why?  Why Dubervilles, which is a complete failure of a Thomas Hardy reference.  And I'm going to keep it Dubervilles because it's too late and maybe it means something.  But, why Malaysia?

2 comments:

  1. India? Darn it.
    Since this post, Malaysia doubled in traffic. I'm thinking: Malaysian public access channel... or a traveling road show. Interested? We could be giants.

    ReplyDelete